Followers

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 28 January 2013

NORTH THAILAND FLORAL RIDE - DAY 2

9TH DEC 2012: BAN PONG – LAMPANG (650KM)
It was pretty easy to claim my bike at Ban Pong Station. I only need to hand over the piece of paper (export slip) to the officer, and off I go. I rode via route 321, 346, 340 and 1 passing Utai Thani, Kampheng Phet and Tak. The road from Kampheng Phet and Tak was bad due to damaged road and pot holes. I stopped at Tesco Lotus some where during my ride to buy bread and water. I was hoping to arrive Lamphun for the night, but it was a long ride and I am getting tired. The view from Tak to Lampang was very beautiful as the sun was setting and it turned the whole area to golden colour. I saw the mountain looming up in front of me. Tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow, I am going to conquer yr peak. Since it was getting dark, I rode full throttle all the way as there were not many vehicles on the nice dual lanes road. However, I only managed to arrive Lampang at 8.15pm. Feeling exhausted after the 650kms ride, I headed straight to the GH that I wanna stay for the night, only to be told that it was full house. I went to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th, with the same result. Finally I got a room at Khelang Hotel, with TV and fan for only B210. Lucky me. That night I went to the night market to find something to eat.



I've got blisster on the proximal part of my fingers

Yummy coconut delicacy



2 comments:

NASTIA

Band: NASTIA, Title: ANGGUR (taken from EP 'EKSPRESI')
HAK CIPTA ANITA YUSOF